Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pennywise Arts Blog Hop (Boing, Boing, Boing)




“Thanks for hopping along on our Pennywise Arts community blog hop! If you happened to stumble upon us the previous blog in the hop can be found here: Jen's Blog the next stop is Diary of a Scrapbooker. There will be a fabulous prize drawing from blog hoppers that leave a comment on every blog entry of the hop, so make sure to let us know you were here!


The Pennywise Arts Yahoo group ( http://groups.yahoo..com/group/PennywiseArts/ )is a community of stamper/crafters from all over the world that share a passion for art, swaps, micro beads and friendship. Established in 2003 we have grown deep roots and lasting relationships. We welcome new members and look forward to meeting you! Our blog hop is a special event to help us get to know one another. We hope you’ll hop on board!

If you have seen my Football Theme Beaded Pens, you can go to Pennywise Arts to learn more about them, how they are made and many more things you can make with micro beads including how to get the supplies needed.

25 comments:

  1. Just looked at your pen post! Super clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say that's a neat idea with the pens!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you personalized the beads for activities - jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pens...DD has made these...thanks for doing this hop along...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color combinations! What a great idea! And I too love your green page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopped by! The beaded pens and color mixes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! My favorite pens in the whole wide world! And because they use so few beads, you can make LOTS of them very inexpensively! Love your color mixes Linda!

    Hugs, Suzanne
    Pennywise Arts blog sponsor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combos! I'm not sure I remember my grade school colors. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful beads. Love the colors! TFS Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea for pen bead mixtures! It's just what my college roommate needs for her next birthday! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How can ya not LOVE to mix Suzanne's beads, and ya did a FAB job! Football Colors..Whoda thunk it!...Lady Chat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hop... hop... hop... Still loving those pens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to do a beaded pen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use my bead filled pens everyday. Just love them and the comments that come with them. Love
    your color combos. Thanks, Vicki
    P.S. Love the green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah for green. Great color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love the beads! Thanks! Gail gailheinecke at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ya know.... if the beads are Sports Team's colors it's possible that even some of the guys I know would use them. LOL
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My previous boss loves the Kansas City Chiefs so he has them in Chiefs colors. Red, red clear and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Graet job! I love beaded pens. They are most favorite thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great idea for sports gifts!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The pens are great...I gotta admit though; I think of flowers in spring. I'll have to do a pen in spring flower colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The football themed projects are a cute idea. Kathi

    ReplyDelete